Article in nation-wide JP about Suntherm
Intelligent heat pump draws cheep electricity and avoids heat loss
Under the above headline, the nation-wide daily newspaper JyllandsPosten on September 7th, 2020, brought an article about Suntherm and our SmartHeat system. The article underlined the intelligent cloud solution that enables SmartHeat to reduce the heat consumption in due course.
Suntherm’s heat system is based on a heat pump connected to a heat battery. The heat battery can be loaded when conditions are favourable, either due to low electricity prices or overproduction of wind energy. The stored heat can be consumed whenever necessary.
The heat system is connected to an intelligent steering that takes the weather forecast into account. For instance, floor heating may be turned down when the sun starts heating the house, hence acting ahead of time avoiding double heating.
When a customer gets a Suntherm heat system installed, the customer does not buy the heat pump. Moreover, the system belongs to Suntherm, and the customer pays a monthly fee plus buys the amount of heat he utilizes. The system is independent of gas or district heating grids; if there is electricity available, a Suntherm heat pump system may be installed.
No link is available.
Follow our latest updates to our project here.
- Article in nation-wide JP about Suntherm 07/09/2020
- Info-meeting in Harre Vig on October 29th 2019 03/12/2019
- Suntherm is backed by the Danish Green Investment Fund 25/06/2019
- Suntherm Newsletter February 2018 25/02/2019
- Danish Patent Granted 04/02/2019
- Suntherm Newsletter January 2018 25/01/2019
- 5th Prototype now in place 25/10/2018
- Intelligent heating system to replace oil heat 22/10/2018
- 4th Prototype installed 18/10/2018
- 3rd Prototype ready 12/10/2018
- Fieldtest installations of the SUNTHERM SmartHeat systems 01/10/2018
- 2nd Prototype up and running 26/09/2018
- Bedre og billigere varme i Hvidbjerg 25/09/2018
- Suntherm Newsletter September 2018 25/09/2018
- 1st Prototype installed 05/07/2018
- Townhall meeting in Hvidbjerg 20/09/2017
- Green energy in Hvidbjerg 20/09/2017
- EU-millioner 29/08/2017
- Article from Energy Supply Heating-as-a-Service 29/08/2017
- EU-millioner skaber nye job i Dommerby 25/08/2017