Green energy in Hvidbjerg
Inhabitants of Hvidbjerg presented to a new heating system from Suntherm.
This following is an unofficial translation into English by Suntherm of the original article by Asmus S. Jørgensen in the local, daily newspaper Skive Folkeblad, September 20th, 2017. To see the original article, click here
The inhabitants of Hvidbjerg and its immediate surroundings are now presented with the opportunity to have their oil heaters replaced with a new heating system developed by the local company Suntherm. Tonight, Suntherm – together with Skive municipality – holds an information meeting about their project at the school in Hvidbjerg.
Suntherm seeks 35 home owners who wish to exchange their oil or pellet fueled heatings and at the same time participate in a common heating system.
Approximately 180 house holds in Hvidbjerg, Rettrup and Brøndum have been invited to the information meeting. ‘In short, the meeting is about the fact that we can offer inhabitants in Hvidbjerg an opportunity to have their oil or pellet fueled heating system exchanged and at the same time become part of a new common heating facility based on our heating system from Suntherm, SmartHeat,’ Jeppe Ladefoged, who is the marketing director at Suntherm, explains.
At the meeting, you can talk to representatives from Skive Municipality, Suntherm, Brandt Revision, the law firm ‘Advokatfirmaet Miljø og Energi’, and Insero. They will tell participants about the project and answer your questions.
The 35 participating house owners will – during the project – function as test installations for Suntherm’s SmartHeat heating system which is a new and intelligent heating system. With the aid of a heat pump and a unique heat battery the system can store the heat for later use.
Follow our latest updates to our project here.
- Article in nation-wide JP about Suntherm 07/09/2020
- Info-meeting in Harre Vig on October 29th 2019 03/12/2019
- Suntherm is backed by the Danish Green Investment Fund 25/06/2019
- Suntherm Newsletter February 2018 25/02/2019
- Danish Patent Granted 04/02/2019
- Suntherm Newsletter January 2018 25/01/2019
- 5th Prototype now in place 25/10/2018
- Intelligent heating system to replace oil heat 22/10/2018
- 4th Prototype installed 18/10/2018
- 3rd Prototype ready 12/10/2018
- Fieldtest installations of the SUNTHERM SmartHeat systems 01/10/2018
- 2nd Prototype up and running 26/09/2018
- Bedre og billigere varme i Hvidbjerg 25/09/2018
- Suntherm Newsletter September 2018 25/09/2018
- 1st Prototype installed 05/07/2018
- Townhall meeting in Hvidbjerg 20/09/2017
- Green energy in Hvidbjerg 20/09/2017
- EU-millioner 29/08/2017
- Article from Energy Supply Heating-as-a-Service 29/08/2017
- EU-millioner skaber nye job i Dommerby 25/08/2017