Suntherm Newsletter September 2018
Better and cheaper heating in the village of Hvidbjerg
I this newsletter, Suntherm focuses on the establishment of the common heating system in Hvidbjerg and shows a number of pictures from installations already carried through. The nine systems installed are already supplying these customers with better and cheaper heating. Suntherm expects that a larger number of systems will be installed by the end of 2018. There is still a limited number of possibilities to join this test group.
An overview explains the costs involved (yellow scheme).
A typical installation is depicted and explained with the marking of 1) the central heating unit to be installed where the customers old heating unit is placed already to-day, 2) the heating battery placed on the floor of the customer’s utility room, utility shed or garage, together with an electricity board mounted on the wall, and 3) the outside heat pump, to be installed in proximity of the central heating unit.
The above is a brief outline in English
To see the original newsletter (in Danish) click here
Follow our latest updates to our project here.
- Article in nation-wide JP about Suntherm 07/09/2020
- Info-meeting in Harre Vig on October 29th 2019 03/12/2019
- Suntherm is backed by the Danish Green Investment Fund 25/06/2019
- Suntherm Newsletter February 2018 25/02/2019
- Danish Patent Granted 04/02/2019
- Suntherm Newsletter January 2018 25/01/2019
- 5th Prototype now in place 25/10/2018
- Intelligent heating system to replace oil heat 22/10/2018
- 4th Prototype installed 18/10/2018
- 3rd Prototype ready 12/10/2018
- Fieldtest installations of the SUNTHERM SmartHeat systems 01/10/2018
- 2nd Prototype up and running 26/09/2018
- Bedre og billigere varme i Hvidbjerg 25/09/2018
- Suntherm Newsletter September 2018 25/09/2018
- 1st Prototype installed 05/07/2018
- Townhall meeting in Hvidbjerg 20/09/2017
- Green energy in Hvidbjerg 20/09/2017
- EU-millioner 29/08/2017
- Article from Energy Supply Heating-as-a-Service 29/08/2017
- EU-millioner skaber nye job i Dommerby 25/08/2017